Monday, December 17, 2007

Quiet Offseason and Disappointing losses

Yankees: Seem to be content with their offseason. So am I, except for a few things. I don't need Santana, I'll risk it and hope he takes free agency. Too bad, the Matsui and someone else for Lincecum/Cain trade didn't work out. Akinori Otsuka, Kevin Mench, and Mark Prior are out there, I'd like to see them signed. Then, are bench would be strong, are bullpen stronger, and the rotation would be very good, as long as everyone is healthy, but who am I kidding?

Suns: Losing 3 out of 4 is unacceptable! But, really, c'mon guys, I want to see some ballin'. But that's okay because now they'll face a real easy team in the Spurs. We'll see how well Skinner defends Duncan. Offense vs. Defense. Who's better? OFFENSE, that's what this blog's about!

No comments: