Thursday, December 20, 2007

Recap: SUNS@DALLAS

Nope.
The Suns lost 108-105, but the Mavericks never were behind.
What really killed the Suns was rebounding, especially offensive boards. The Mavericks outrebounded us 49-35, and 19-7 offensively. That's unacceptable. If two of them were taken away by Suns, we might have won. Stoudemire had only 8, and Marion had 10. I wonder what would happen if Skinner started a game.

Prediction review:
My score was off. 4 was the number for Diaw. He had 4 personal fouls, assists, and points. Not what I was hoping for. Grant Hill was one point shy of 10, but Marion, Nash, Stoudemire, Bell, and Barbosa all shot in the double-digits. Alando Tucker didn't play one minute. Marion had a 23-10 point-rebound double-double, but Stoudemire was 2 boards short. Nash had a great night dishing out 18 assists with 21 points. Unfortunately, I was also close on Nowizki who ended up scoring 31. Barbosa was outscored by Terry 13-10, though.

Next game: Dec. 22, against Toronto. I'm going on a ski trip; I hope my condo has internet access.

No comments: